Healthy Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW AND SUPPORT YOU ALONG THE WAY.
My treatment philosophy is based on addressing your relevant health concerns using primarily dietary means and if necessary a supportive protocol in evidence-proven nutritional supplements.
INITIAL HOME / SKYPE CONSULTATION (1.5 HRS)
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION (1 HR)
RE-BOOT AND RE-BALANCE PROGRAM: SELF MANAGED
This 28 day program will help you re-learn how to eat well through providing:
- Bite-sized daily emails that help you cut through the confusion of conflicting dietary information and re-educate you via evidence-based nutritional tips and advice.
- Twenty-eight days of satisfying, low fuss, everyday meals that are packed with fibre, wholefood carbohydrates, healthy fats and protein from plants, grains and lean meat sources.
- 60+ recipes including sweet treats.
- Pantry detox guide
- Intention setting work sheet
Within the Re-Boot and Re-Balance Program I also provide the “how-to” for the intermittent fasting method I recommend for banishing unhealthy body fat more quickly if you haven’t got the patience to let a healthy dietary pattern do its work over a longer period. This starts in week two.
Corporate Health and Wellness.
- Engaging and educational nutrition seminars / workshops that will inspire your employees to achieve optimal wellbeing.A seminar can be tailored to your company’s specific needs or one of the topics below selected.
- Eating For All Day Energy.
- Stress, Mood & Food: Understanding The Link.
- Eating Well for Busy Corporates.
- Nutrition: Separating Fact from Fad.
- Working Parents: Nutrition And Fitting It All In.
- Hands-On Healthy Breakfast and Lunch Making
Cost: From $500.00
(for first 10 people)
Bringing Back Balance, E-Cookbook. Volume 1.
- Over 60 fuss-free, nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes
- Practical nutrition tips and facts
- Back-to-basics guide to a nutritionally balanced diet
- Just $15.00 (AUD) = approximately USD $11 or £9.00